If your home’s original build date was anytime between the 1940s and 1970s, there’s a good chance it contains asbestos.
Asbestos is a natural mineral composed of flexible fibers. It was once a common building material as it is affordable and durable. It also acts as a fire retardant and an insulator for heat/noise.
However, builders no longer use this material. We’ve since discovered that exposure is hazardous. It can cause many complications, including cancer.
If you’re at risk of exposure, you need professional asbestos removal services. Our experts have years of experiencing keeping families safe. We will help you determine the best course of action and start your project right away. We work efficiently and follow all state and federal regulations.
For professional asbestos removal, call today to request service!
Why Do You Need Professional Asbestos Abatement Services?
It’s comforting to know that asbestos isn’t always dangerous. When the material is in good condition, it won’t cause harm.
However, the material becomes dangerous when it wears out or gets damaged. The material will release airborne fibers that are harmful when inhaled.
Don’t Do DIY Asbestos Removal
Of course, you want to get this hazardous material out of your home ASAP. But DIY asbestos removal is not the answer.
The material is very dangerous to handle. You will only be putting yourself more at risk. Plus, you will have a hard time finding a place to dispose of it legally.
Call the Professionals
If you’re at risk of exposure, it’s best to leave it to the experts. Companies like our team here at IDC have experience with asbestos removal services. We take care of every step of the process and give you the peace of mind you deserve. Keep your family safe by requesting our services today!
How IDC Can Help You with Asbestos Abatement in Anderson, SC
For years, IDC has provided removal services. We’ve remedied homes across Anderson, South Carolina, to protect families. We’ve also helped businesses and public buildings create safer environments.
When to Call for Our Services
If you at all suspect you’re at risk of exposure, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Call today for our services in Anderson, South Carolina.
One obvious sign that you need service is if you physically see old, crumbly asbestos material. If this is the case, keep everyone away from the area. Do not try to vacuum it up.
You may also need service if your home’s build date was before the 1970s, or it has sustained damage since then. Damage from a natural disaster or construction can disturb asbestos fibers.
Finally, you might need service if you are planning to make modifications to your home. Construction work might expose asbestos that was otherwise unproblematic. Through our services, we remove asbestos to ensure a safe remodel.
The Process at IDC
Our services for asbestos removal involve:
- We start by requesting an inspection of the affected area. We will help you set this up with a qualified industrial hygiene firm so that an expert can do a thorough visual inspection and collect samples. After analyzing the results, they will give you a complete report.
- With this report, IDC will help you determine the best cleanup plan. In some situations, encapsulating hazardous surfaces may be the most practical route. The service is affordable and will contain the material. In more severe cases, it will be best to remove the material completely.
- Our team always follows federal and South Carolina regulations. We wear state-of-the-art PPE and take all necessary precautions. We also dispose of your asbestos material at licensed facilities.
- We always respect your time and space. We work quickly and efficiently to keep your home in good condition and your family safe.
- After asbestos removal, an inspector will come back out. They will verify that the cleanup service was successful and that you are no longer at risk for exposure.
Call Today for Asbestos Removal Services
Asbestos removal is not something you should put off. If you think you’re at risk for exposure, call us today. Our experts will take care of the problem and keep your family safe. Request our services today!
Areas That We Serve
- Abbeville counties