The IDC team has trained technicians ready to properly assess – or resolve – your mold situation.
Mold causes that awful, musty smell that emanates from your basement, crawl space, garage or other damp areas of your home. It consists of microorganisms that disperse into the air, to be inhaled by inhabitants of the home. These microorganisms have the potential to cause more problems than just odor, as some varieties of mold have been linked to toxic disorders.
Mold can manifest itself when given the right conditions, such as when a home or building has issues with water intrusion. When materials that are porous continually get exposed to moisture it can cause mold infestation.
Our mold remediation and restoration process begins with a detailed inspection of your home, in which we’ll develop a room-by-room scope of work outlining the entire process, and a detailed corresponding cost estimate for your review. The first step – containment – is extremely important.
- Experience – IDC has been remediating mold and restoring homes since 1998.
- Operation Hours – IDC has trained, uniformed employees who work around the clock to respond to your loss because we understand quick response can prevent additional damage to your home.
- Remediation – At IDC, we are experts at remediation and restoration. This is what we do best.
- Detailed Scope of Work and Estimate with Explanation – IDC provides written, detailed, room-by-room scopes and estimates. We will describe everything that will be done in the remediation process, which will support our detailed estimate.
- Remediation Process – We have developed essential and effective processes to properly remediate your home. For instance, containment is an extremely important step in the process as it prevents the air borne spores from contaminating other areas of your home.
- Storage Capacity – IDC has thousands of feet of warehouse space to store your valuables while your home is being restored.