If your property has been affected by wind and storm damage, you may not be sure where to turn. Repairing storm damage is a complex process, and you may not know where to begin.
Some destruction is obvious, like a fallen tree or a ripped-off back porch. In other cases, you will have to know how to deal with subtle issues like mildew and mold growth. In the aftermath of a destructive hurricane, tornado, or thunderstorm, you’ll need storm damage restoration services to make sure the entire property is treated.
At IDC, we offer comprehensive storm damage restoration services to property owners in Atlanta, GA. Learn more about how you can benefit from our storm damage restoration services below.
Why You Need Wind & Storm Damage Restoration Services
As well as your property may be built, it isn’t designed to withstand abnormal and severe weather conditions.
Our wind and storm damage restoration services can help you following any of these high-impact natural disasters:
- Hurricanes & tropical systems
- Tidal surges
- Ice and snowstorm
- Flooding following heavy rains
Following any of these occurrences, you will need the following issues addressed:
- Emergency boarding: Following a storm, we can board up your doors and windows to keep out intruders and prevent further destruction until the restoration work begins.
- Water and wind damage repair: Water removal, dehumidification, drying, and mold remediation are just a few services your property may need. Missing siding and shingles and a leaky roof are some issues that heavy winds can present and cause wind damage.
- Reconstruction: In some cases, heavy wind and rain may result in the need for reconstruction rather than repair. We will consider your home’s building materials, finishes, and design to rebuild your structure ideally.
- Insurance claim assistance: This type of cleanup can be quite expensive without the right financial support. If you plan to file a claim, IDC can assist you through the claims process and help ensure you get approved for your storm damage repair.
Taking on these issues yourself without the proper training and techniques can be dangerous and inefficient. Let our team of storm damage repair experts at IDC handle the process for you.
How IDC’s Wind & Storm Damage Restoration Service Can Help You
Of all the companies that offer storm damage cleanup and restoration services in Atlanta, GA, why should you choose IDC?
Here are just a few factors that set us apart from others in the area:
- Efficient service: Our crew at IDC always respond to storm damage restoration inquiries quickly. This way, we can implement our storm damage cleanup and restoration services and get you and your family back under your roof again.
- Trained professionals: Our storm damage cleanup professionals at IDC are fully trained, licensed, and insured to complete the restoration work your property needs.
- Customized reconstruction services: Every property is built differently and will endure different degrees of storm damage and severe weather. Our team offers customized reconstruction services to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Get in Touch with IDC Today!
Natural disasters are devastating to properties throughout Atlanta, GA. They often occur with little warning, so you will likely not be prepared for the effects of one. Dealing with the aftermath of a natural occurrence can be stressful and confusing, especially if it’s a new experience for you and your family.
If your home or business has recently fallen victim to this kind of destruction, our team at IDC has years of experience helping homeowners restore their properties. Get in touch with us today to prevent the need for further repairs and return your home to livable conditions.
Areas We Serve
- DeKalb counties
- Sandy Springs
- John’s Creek