Is there black or white fungus growing in your home or business? If so, it isn’t something you should take lightly. Mold spores can cause structural damage and even threaten your health.
While you should act right away, you shouldn’t try to handle this problem on your own. This is a job for the pros.
Luckily, IDC is here to help. Our team offers expert mold inspection and remediation services in Atlanta, Georgia. We use the industry’s safest, most effective methods. With our help, your home or business will be back to normal ASAP.
Call today to talk to one of our experts!
Why You Need Mold Inspection & Removal Services
This is a fairly common fungus. You can find microscopic spores pretty much anywhere, whether it be indoors or outdoors.
These spores often make their way into your home by:
- Floating in through a door or window
- Make their way through your AC/heating system
- Hitching a ride on your clothes
Once inside, spores will attach to structures like flooring and drywall. The fungus multiplies easily and thrives in warm, damp environments. This makes high humidity areas like bathrooms and crawl spaces especially susceptible to mold growth.
Sometimes, it is obvious when you have a mold problem. You may see dark spots on your walls or smell a musty odor.
Other times, however, it isn’t as obvious. Some other signs to look out for include:
- Heightened respiratory issues
- Itchy skin
- Peeling wallpaper
- Feels like you have a prolonged cold
- Water damage
If you notice any of these signs, you likely have a mold problem and increased risk of the following:
- Increased allergies or asthma
- Throat irritation
- Sneezing and stuffiness
- Intense coughing
- Chest pain
Call IDC for expert mold testing and removal services and decrease the risk of sickness!
How IDC Can Help You Deal with Mold Issues
Fungus in your home isn’t something you should handle on your own. At best, you won’t be able to eliminate the spores. At worst, you’ll put your health at risk. This is a job best left to the pros.
IDC’s experts are ready to step in with mold testing! For years, we have served residents and business owners like you across Atlanta, Georgia. We combine our knowledge and experience with the industry’s best practices.
Homes and businesses depend on our efficient removal services. With us, your home will be fungus-free in no time.
Call us today for professional mold inspection and remediation services!
The Mold Inspection & Remediation Process at IDC
Because every case of fungus growth is different, our process will vary. Typically, it goes a little something like this:
- Once you call, our professional technicians will arrive ASAP. We understand how serious mold growth is and will respond promptly.
- Upon arriving at your home, we will conduct a thorough mold inspection. This involves mold testing to see exactly what we’re dealing with. We will also perform a room-by-room scope to come up with a course of action. We’ll explain everything we plan to do and provide you with an accurate estimate. We always keep you informed and are willing to answer any questions you might have.
- Once we get your go-ahead, we’ll get straight to work. Our mold remediation process places heavy emphasis on containment. This is crucial as it prevents spores from spreading to other areas of your home. From there, we use the industry’s best mold removal techniques.
We know how disruptive the mold remediation process can be. This is why we work as quickly and efficiently as possible. For your convenience, you can store your belongings at IDC’s warehouse during the mold remediation process.
If you have fungus growing in your home, don’t wait to act. Neglecting this issue can compromise your home’s structural integrity. It can even put your family’s health in danger!
Take care of the problem now by calling IDC. We have the knowledge and experience needed to tackle any fungus problem (even the most persistent cases of black mold).
Areas We Serve
- DeKalb counties
- Sandy Springs
- John’s Creek