When water damage happens to your home or business, it is important to act fast. Not only is time crucial to minimizing damage, but you also need to make sure you’re hiring a professional water damage restoration company to handle your water removal.
At Ideal Development Concepts, we provide all of our Atlanta clients with efficient service and the best customer service on the market. Our team is ready to handle a variety of services, including:
- Water extraction
- Flooring and carpeting repair or replacement
- Mold remediation
- And more
When you encounter an emergency, our team of professionals is ready to answer your call. Call us today to receive a quote, request a service, or an emergency call in Atlanta GA.
Why Do You Need Water Damage Restoration Services?
Water Damage may seem like a minor inconvenience. However, if you do not resolve it adequately and promptly, it can lead to future damages to your Atlanta GA home or property.
The longer it sits, the greater the potential for damage to your belongings and the structural integrity of your home. This is true whether it is a seemingly small roof leak, flood, sewage backup, or more. Even the smallest appearance of damage can get worse as time passes.
While it is imperative to act quickly, you want to make sure you’re hiring professionals to inspect the property and clean it correctly. Not doing so means leaving behind hidden damage that will cause you more headaches down the line.
You need qualified professionals to ensure that your home is actually dry. Surfaces that seem to be dry may be damp and humid, allowing mold and rot to grow. When you call our qualified team at IDC, we’ll use top of the line equipment and dehumidifiers that can pull all of the moisture out of the air.
Even after we remove the damage and dry your home, we will offer many other services to get your property back to its previous condition. In addition to our restoration services, we clean and store your valuables, as well as treat fire and wind damage if necessary.
How IDC Can Help You Deal with Water Damage Issues:
If you’re experiencing any water damage issues, IDC is qualified to repair structural problems to your property. We promise that our repairs will return your home’s structure to its original condition while offering prompt, reliable services.
Water damage happens in many ways; broken or freezing pipes in the Atlanta GA winter, broken appliances, severe weather, sewer backup, roof leaks, and more. No matter the exact cause, you need to treat water damage as soon as you discover it to reduce the overall impact on your home.
Ideal Development Concepts offers specialized water damage services and water cleanup restoration to Atlanta clients in the following areas:
- Water Extraction*: When flooding occurs, our top of the line equipment takes care of water removal, cleanup, and initiating the drying out process.
- De-Humidification: Moisture lingers in the air after water damage occurs. IDC uses state of the art dehumidifiers for water extraction to restore your Atlanta humidity to an appropriate level.
- Carpet Cleaning*: If water damage has stained or ruined your carpets, our restoration technicians can clean up the damage, so it doesn’t remain moist and grow any mold after water removal.
- Plumbing and Tile Repair: When water damage creates broken pipes or emergencies with your shower, our IDC repairmen offer restoration services to repair pipes and any surrounding tiles after water removal.
- Pack-Out Salvageable Items*: We will pack up and store any salvageable items during the restoration process, so you have one less thing to worry about.
- Upholstery/Curtain Cleaning: If water damage has stained upholstery on your furniture or curtains, we offer a full cleaning service to salvage your upholstered and fabric goods after water removal.
- Deodorization*: Water damage and excess moisture leave behind a musty smell. We have the technology to remove that odor from the air and your belongings.
- Carpet Repair and Replacement: If water damage has left your carpet in shambles, we can rip out certain sections or the entirety of your home’s carpet and replace it with fresh carpet after water removal.
- Replace/Repaint/Repair Walls: When water damage and moisture ruin your paint or drywall, our team can replace the damaged paneling. We’ll give your walls a fresh coat, so it looks as good as its original condition.
- Flooring Removal and Replacement: Water damage and excess moisture have the potential to warp your hardwood flooring. When this happens, our IDC restoration team can replace any water damaged boards and replace it with structurally sound materials.
- Mold Assessment and Remediation: After water damage occurs, mold has the potential to thrive in a home or business. This can significantly alter the future value of your home. Our restoration team is qualified in full mold remediation.
- Sewage Decontamination*: Sewage water damage repair requires extensive professional cleaning. IDC offers decontamination services so that no bacteria, viruses, or other contaminants threaten your home and its occupants.
- Roof or Leak Repair*: When a major storm comes through Atlanta and damages your roof, we offer emergency services to patch leaks and repair any extensive damage that may have occurred so that your home’s interior is not damaged further.
- Discards Removal: IDC technicians will remove any damaged goods and materials from your water damage repair and restoration services, so you don’t have to.
(* denotes anything offered as an emergency 24-hour service)
The Water Damage Repair & Restoration Process at IDC
We know from twenty years in the business that handling water damage restoration for Atlanta GA homes and businesses can be an overwhelming and time-consuming process.
That’s why customer satisfaction is a guarantee to all of our clients. Through every step of our process, our team keeps you informed of the work needed and makes sure your needs are taken care of.
Here’s how the process begins.
Request Water Damage Restoration Services Online
When you suspect that water damage is affecting your Atlanta GA home or property, visit our website to explore the restoration options of services and fill out an intake form. We’ll ask questions such as what type of services are needed and ask for a detailed account of the damages that have occurred to decide a quote on a price and service.
Our Atlanta GA team will help you find the best solution so we can schedule an appointment and start your restoration quickly.
Water Damage repair can’t always abide by a schedule. That’s why we have a special Atlanta GA emergency line ready for when the moment strikes.
Within one hour after you call our emergency line, our IDC restoration specialists will be dispatched to your home or business. We know that time is of the essence when it comes to remediation, and we don’t waste a moment.
Assessing and Planning
Whenever you call on IDC for water damage restoration and remediation, you’ll receive a detailed scope of work needed, plus an estimate on price with a clear explanation. We aren’t in the business of making a profit off of our Atlanta GA customer’s misfortune; we’re here to help you get your property back in shape with affordable prices.
We are a water damage restoration company that operates under full transparency and guarantees that the work we do won’t be complete until you are satisfied. Our assessment and restoration plans will also allow you to plan for any storage of belongings that may be necessary, which we can handle for you as well.
Cleaning and Storage
At IDC, we know from experience that restoration and the recovery of your property that’s been damaged can be a long and tedious process. In cases of serious water damage, it can be emotional as well. After a disaster has occurred, our IDC technicians will take a careful inventory of all your salvageable belongings and start the restoration process.
If certain items need to be removed, our team will transport them to a secure, climate-controlled storage location in Atlanta GA. Your possessions will safely remain there until our water damage restoration has been completed. If our technicians notice some belongings that seem unrecoverable, we’ll apply our latest in cleaning technology to clean, deodorize, and sanitize them so that they can come home once again.
Our top of the line inventory software makes sure that nothing gets lost. Plus, we keep a detailed record of any documented damage for future evaluation. We promise a customer satisfaction guarantee so you know your belongings are in good hands with our Atlanta GA team.
When water damage strikes your home or business in Atlanta, do not waste time deciding what to do. Even what seems like a minor leak can lead to structural damage in the future.
Call a professional water damage restoration company like IDC in Atlanta GA to decide what water damage restoration and remediation services are right for you. We’re available 24/7 for emergency calls. We’ll make sure someone is there to service your emergency within one hour of notice.
Call an expert at IDC at 678-546-0313 to request a service in Atlanta GA today!
Areas We Serve
- DeKalb counties
- Sandy Springs
- John’s Creek